Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs 2009
Account Options Sign in.
You are here
My library Help Advanced Book Search. Get print book. Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs SJR is a measure of scientific influence of journals that accounts for both the number of citations received by a journal and the importance or prestige of the journals where such citations come from It measures the scientific influence of the average article in a journal, it expresses how central to the global scientific discussion an average article of the journal is.
This indicator counts the number of citations received by documents from a journal and divides them by the total number of documents published in that journal.
The chart shows the evolution of the average number of times documents published in a journal in the past two, three and four years have been cited in the current year. Evolution of the total number of citations and journal's self-citations received by a journal's published documents during the three previous years.
Journal Self-citation is defined as the number of citation from a journal citing article to articles published by the same journal.
Evolution of the number of total citation per document and external citation per document i. International Collaboration accounts for the articles that have been produced by researchers from several countries. Lee, D.
Urban sprawl in Europe
Manning, A. Mayeres, I.
- e-Resources >> Subject wise: Economics >> Publisher : Project Muse >> e-Journal List.
- Found. Brookings-Wharton Papers On Urban Affairs 2009.
- The Problems of the Poor in Tudor and Early Stuart England (Lancaster Pamphlets);
- E-ShodhSindhu: Consortium for Higher Education Electronics.
- Galvestons Tree Carvings (Images of Modern America).
- Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs.
- Handbook of Behavioral and Emotional Problems in Girls.
Proost Moretti, E. Henderson and J. Thisse, Elsevier, North Holland.
Thulin Parry, I. Bento Rosenthal, S. Strange Ross, S. Zenou Small, K.go to site
Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs | NYU Health Sciences Library
Verhoef Timothy, D. Wheaton Van Ommeren, J. Rietveld Versloot Viard, V. Fu Vickrey, W. White, M.
- Electronic Resources in the Virtual Learning Environment. A Guide for Librarians.
- Andrew F. Haughwout.
- GABA Outside the CNS!
- Meet your library liaison.
- The Last Blue Mountain: Tales of a Travelling Englishman;
- Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs 2009!
Zax, J. Kain Zivin, J.